MA-411 EMG Preamplifier
|MA-411 - A surface preamplifier with a x20 gain, designed for EMG signals.
Featuring a differential input design, the design of the Motion Lab Systems EMG preamplifiers enables researchers to produce high-quality, low-noise EMG data from subjects under the most adverse conditions (e.g. on treadmills, using mobile phones etc.) with minimal skin preparation or subsequent signal processing.
- Direct EMG pre-amplification at the skin surface provides the highest myoelectric signal quality for accurate, reliable EMG signal detection and eliminates cable motion artifact.
- Internal RFI and ESD protection prevents radio frequency interference and static damage.
- The low-impedance output of the preamplifier eliminates cable noise and cable motion artifacts without requiring any additional signal processing within the preamplifier.
- An integral ground reference plane provides immunity to electromagnetic environmental noise.
- All signal and power conductors in the preamplifier cable are enclosed inside an independent, isolated shield to eliminate interference from AC power-lines and other sources of interference.
- All subject contacts are corrosion-free, medical grade stainless steel for maximal signal flow.
- Constructed using bio compatible housing and sensor materials to prevent allergic reactions.
- Each unit is professionally built using high precision surface-mount instrumentation components for optimal EMG performance.
- Sensor Contacts - two 12 mm disks
- Reference Contact - 13 x 3mm bar separating the sensors
- Inter-electrode distance - 17 mm
- Contact Material - Medical Grade Stainless Steel
- Body Size - 38mm x 19mm x 8mm.
- Weight - 10 grams (excluding lead and connector).
- Cable Length - 1.4 meters (55 inches).
- Temperature Range - 0 to 40 degrees C.
- Gain at 1 kHz x20 ±1%
- Input Impedance > 100,000,000 ohms.
- Noise < 1.2uV RMS
- CMRR. > 100 dB at 65Hz.
- Input Protection - RFI and ESD protected.
- Signal Bandwidth - 20Hz to 3,500Hz (-3dB).
- Power supply range ±5 Volts to ±15 Volts
- Power consumption 2.4mA per supply throughout voltage range.
- MA-411-000 - no connector.
- MA-411-001 - Harwin - 6 pin female.
- MA-411-002 - Binder - 4 pin male.
- MA-411-003 - LEMO - 4 pin male.
This preamplifier is available with a DC or AC coupled output - the 002 and 003 connector options are AC coupled (100nF), while the 000 and 001 options are DC coupled.
Available with HyperTac D series connectors for use the Therapeutics Unlimited EMG systems.