The Highest Performance MA400 EMG System
|A complete EMG system, with sixteen band-pass filtered EMG channels suitable to fine-wire and surface recordings, eight event switch channels, four auxilary channels, ready to connect to any 3D motion or data collection system.
An optional MA720-USB EMG data collection system is available for standalone use.
A Complete 28 Channel EMG System
The MA400-28 is, without a doubt, the top-of-the-line MA400 EMG System featuring 28 total data channels in one subject backpack. With 16 full bandwidth EMG channels, 4 auxiliary data channels and 8 on/off event channels this system can handle an amazing range of uses and configurations. With this system you have unmatched flexibility to select the required bandwidth, gain and preamplifier types. Like all of our MA400 EMG Systems, the MA400-28 is easy to use and, should you have any questions, our exceptional customer support will work with you to make sure you are getting the best data possible.
MA400-28 EMG systems include:
- 16 EMG Channels (10Hz - 2,000Hz -3dB) - Each EMG channel has a frequency response from 10Hz up to 2kHz. These full bandwidth channels can be used for EMG, EKG, goniometers, event switches and pressure sensors, etc.
- Adjustable Band-pass EMG Filters - The system include a high-pass and low-pass filter on the EMG channels. The built-in Low Pass has 8 frequency settings from 350Hz to 2kHz, while the High Pass (artifact) filter supports 8 frequencies from DC to 120Hz.
- 4 Auxiliary/Research Channels - Connect a range of addition equipment directly to your MA400 subject backpack- goniometers, accelerometers, and pressure sensors, etc.
- 8 On/Off Event Switch Channels - seamlessly integrate event timing using our optional event switches with your EMG data.
- Choose your preamplifiers! - The system includes sixteen (16) of your choice of Surface, Discreet (Fine Wire), or snap lead models for Ag/AgCl disposable electrodes. You select the mix of preamplifiers you need for your study.
- Convenience Features - Internal calibration source, signal level indicators, subject jacket, ground electrode, and analog output cable.
- Dependable Motion Lab Systems Support - Two Year Warranty, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (USA), and always our great customer support