MA400-22 EMG System Balances Cost and Features
|A complete EMG system, with 10 EMG channels, ready to connect to any 3D motion or data collection system.
An optional MA720-USB EMG data collection system is available for standalone use.
A Complete 22 Channel EMG System
This midrange system features 10 full EMG channels, 4 extra auxiliary channels and 8 on/off event channels in one subject backpack. Suitable for most EMG Gait studies, this system offers 5 EMG channels per side. Like all of our systems, the MA400-22 delivers dependable EMG signals, backed up by our unmatched customer support. Features an 8 position low pass filter, 8 position high pass (artifact) filter, individual gain controls, subject jacket, and a signal level indicators for each EMG channel for world class electromyographic data. The MA400-18 also includes the option to select any combination of preamplifiers at the time of purchase.
All MA400-22 EMG systems include:
- 10 EMG Channels (10Hz - 2,000Hz -3dB) - Each EMG channel has a frequency response from 10Hz up to 2kHz. These full bandwidth channels can be used for EMG, EKG, goniometers, event switches and pressure sensors, etc.
- Adjustable Band-pass EMG Filters - The system include a high-pass and low-pass filter on the EMG channels. The built-in Low Pass has 8 frequency settings from 350Hz to 2kHz, while the High Pass (artifact) filter supports 8 frequencies from DC to 120Hz.
- 4 Auxiliary/Research Channels - Connect a range of addition equipment directly to your MA400 subject backpack- goniometers, accelerometers, and pressure sensors, etc.
- 8 On/Off Event Switch Channels - for use with our optional event switches allowing you toseamlessly integrate event timing with your recorded EMG data.
- Choose your preamplifiers! - The system includes ten (10) preamplifiers of your choice of Surface, Discreet (Fine Wire), or snap lead models for Ag/AgCl disposable electrodes. You select the mix of preamplifiers you need for your study.
- Convenience Features - High and Low Pass Filters, Internal calibration source, Signal level indicators, Subject jacket, an additional ground electrode, and analog output cable.
- Dependable Motion Lab Systems Support - Two Year Warranty, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (USA), and always our great customer support!