MA400-18 EMG System- Affordable yet Versatile!
|A complete EMG system, with six EMG channels, ready to connect to any 3D motion or data collection system.
An optional MA720-USB EMG data collection system is available for standalone use.
A Complete 18 Channel EMG System
The most affordable general purpose MA400 EMG System that features 6 full EMG channels, 4 extra auxiliary channels and 8 on/off event channels in one subject backpack. Offering dependable EMG signals this system includes everything you need to connect to your data collection or motion capture system, including 6 of your choice of preamplifiers. Featuring an 8 position high pass (artifact) filter, 8 position low pass filter, individual gain controls, subject jacket, and signal level indicators on each EMG channel.
MA400-18 EMG systems include:
- 6 EMG Channels (10Hz - 2,000Hz -3dB) - Each EMG channel has a frequency response from 10Hz up to 2kHz.
- Adjustable Band-pass EMG Filters - The system include a high-pass and low-pass filter on the EMG channels. The built-in Low Pass has 8 frequency settings from 350Hz to 2kHz, while the High Pass (artifact) filter supports 8 frequencies from DC to 120Hz.
- 4 Auxiliary/Research Channels - Connect a range of addition equipment directly to your MA400 subject backpack- goniometers, accelerometers, and pressure sensors, etc.
- 8 On/Off Event Switch Channels - seamlessly integrate out optional event switches with your EMG data.
- Choose your preamplifiers! - The system includes six (6) of your choice of Surface, Discreet (Fine Wire), or snap lead models for Ag/AgCl disposable electrodes. You select the mix of preamplifiers you need for your study.
- Convenience Features - Internal calibration source, signal level indicators, subject jacket, ground electrode, and analog output cables.
- Dependable Motion Lab Systems Support - Two Year Warranty, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (USA), and always our great customer support