Key MA300 EMG System FeaturesMA300 systems are affordable today, and can be upgraded so that your investment maintains its value over time.
Day to Day Flexibility
- Use surface preamplifiers, fine-wire electrodes, or snap gel electrodes at any time.
- 10 gain values on each EMG channel mean excellent recordings from any muscle - our systems are in use studying Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson's, Athletes and Sharks!
- Built-in calibration for each EMG channel means never having to guess the EMG signal recording levels again.
- Flexible analog outputs for accurate synchronization with motion capture systems and real time live EMG monitoring.
Real Time Electromyography
- Live, raw, full bandwidth analog data with less than 2ms system delay and no signal dropout.
- Connect directly to a motion capture or other system that supports analog data recording.
- Use a analog data collection system (ADC) standalone with any modern Windows PC.
- Dual stream your data and record simultaneously on a PC and a larger collection system without interference.
Radio Telemetry Option
- Switch between cabled connection or encrypted radio telemetry in seconds.
- Identical performance - there is no difference specifications between a Radio Telemetry connection or Cabled connection.
- Lowest delay (less than 2ms) of any modern Radio Telemetry system.
- Add Radio Telemetry as an option to any MA300 system at any time.
- All data transmitted via radio telemetry is encrypted.
- Optional Diversity Switch supports up to three seperate receivers for "wire-like" reliability.
|All MA300 systems are made in the USA by American Workers using components that meet our stringent quality standards.|
- Number of EMG Channels - 6, 8, 10, or 16 full bandwidth EMG channels suitable for both surface and fine wire EMG recordings.
- Auxiliary Channels - Most systems include 4 auxiliary channels for easy connection of other analog signals.
- Events - All of our systems support event switches.
- Preamplifiers - Use any combination of preamplifiers including surface (grounded or non grounded), snap-on or fine wire preamplifiers.
- Software - Advanced EMG Analysis Software or Basic EMG Graphing Software options.
MA300 Systems are ...
Approved for use on human subjects.
Fully tested for compliance and patient safety by Underwriters Laboratory with CE mark, UL and CSA approvals for use worldwide.
MA300 Systems have ...
Real time analog EMG output for use with force plates and motion capture systems. Appropriate cable supplied for rapid, no problem, set-up.
Zero-noise digital signal transmission. Hardwired for complete protection from interference noise, data gaps, and dropped data packets.
MA300 Systems promise ...
Complete electrical isolation of the subject from the AC power line or any connected peripherals. Designed to provide medical grade safety isolation.
No Hidden Costs makes comparing and budgeting easier. All systems are shipped complete to your door with nothing additional needed to purchase.