MA-720-USB Data Acquisition
Motion Lab Systems can integrate and supply a USB analog data acquisition system that is easy to install and use with any modern PC that supports USB. Unlike traditional ADC card installations which require the user to open the PC, install computer cards and set switches, the USB solution can be installed by simply plugging a cable into the computer.
When used with the Windaq/Pro software, the MA-720-USB can record up to 32 channels of analog data with a total throughput of 200kHz. This permits a maximum sample rate of 12,500 samples/sec for 16 EMG channels for a bandwidth of up to 6.25kHz per channel - making this the ideal for recording multi-channel EMG signals from any of our systems.
|The addition of an MA720 to a motion capture system allows multi channel EMG data to be observed in real time and offers substantial benefits to the end user with increased EMG quality control.|
In addition the MA-720-USB offers many useful features such as data over-sampling, channel labeling, time and date stamping and programmable gain that make it a perfect solution for all your EMG and other analog data collection needs.
Naturally, all relevant Motion Lab Systems software packages can read the files produced by the MA-720 as well as other third-party applications including MATLAB.
Real Time Live EMG data
The MA-720-USB can display real-time EMG data on your PC in real time, as the subjects muscles contract while simultaneously recording the EMG data to disk. This offers substantial advantages over the traditional record and review afterwards approach and allows the EMG data collection process to be optimized - resulting in higher quality signals because problems with the data collection process can be fix as they arise.
- 32 single-ended or 16 differential analog input channels.
- Internal sampling rates up to 250 kHz at 16-bit resolution.
- Input range ± 1.25 to ± 10V.
- Four programmable gain selections (1, 2, 4, 8).
- Interface via USB (recommended) or EPP parallel port.
- Small size - 9" x 7.29" x 1.52" (L x W x H).
- DSP-based design provides enhanced performance at a lower cost.
- Support of average, maximum, minimum and last point acquisition methods.
- Digital calibration via software.
- Operates from any power supply source between nine and 36 volts (100-240V AC power adapter included)
- Live disk streaming EMG data recording using WinDaq/Pro.
- Real Time EMG display using WinDaq/Lite or WinDaq/Pro..
- True Multitasking Operation.
- Expandable to record up to 240 Channels (requires additional hardware).
- Display Up to 32 EMG channels simultaneously (16 using WinDaq/Lite).
The WinDaq/Pro data acquisition software package offers real time display and disk streaming for the Windows environment. WinDaq/Lite (included with the MA-720 at no charge) offers all the features of WinDaq/Pro except that it is not capable of recording EMG signals.The WinDaq real time display can operate in a smooth scroll or triggered sweep mode of operation, and can be scaled into any unit of measure including microvolts at skin surface. The multitasking abilities of the WinDaq software allow EMG data capture and the real-time display of the data to function in the background while running any combination of programs in the foreground.