MA300-18 EMG System- Affordable yet Versatile!
|A complete EMG system, with six EMG channels, ready to connect to any 3D motion or data collection system.
Includes EMG Analysis Software for advanced gait cycle analysis and research.
An optional MA720-USB EMG data collection system is available for standalone use.
A Complete 18 Channel EMG System
The most affordable general purpose MA300 EMG System that features 6 full EMG channels, 4 extra auxiliary channels and 8 on/off event channels in one subject backpack. Offering dependable EMG signals this system includes everything you need to connect to your data collection or motion capture system, including 6 of your choice of preamplifiers. Featuring our unique 8 position low pass filter, individual gain controls, two subject vests, and signal level indicators on each EMG channel as well as including our Advanced EMG Analysis Software.
MA300-18 EMG systems include:
- 6 EMG Channels (10Hz - 2,000Hz -3dB) - Each EMG channel has a frequency response from 10Hz up to 2kHz with 8 LP filter options setting the bandwidth from 350Hz to 2kHz. These full bandwidth channels can be used for EMG, EKG, goniometers, event switches and pressure sensors, etc.
- 4 Auxiliary/Research Channels - Connect a range of addition equipment directly to your MA300 subject backpack- goniometers, accelerometers, and pressure sensors, etc.
- 8 On/Off Event Switch Channels - Fully equipped with our complete event switch assembly! So you can seamlessly integrate event timing with your collect data.
- Choose your preamplifiers! - The system includes six (6) of your choice of Surface, Discreet (Fine Wire), or snap lead models for Ag/AgCl disposable electrodes. You select the mix of preamplifiers you need for your study.
- MS-900 Advanced EMG Analysis Software - In addition to the features of the basic graphing software (View, Calibrate, Normalize, Automate Data Processing, Print and Scale) you can also Analyze your data with different Smoothing and Enveloping Methods, Fatigue Assessments, Special Activity Analysis techniques and etc.
- Convenience Features - Gain calibration, signal level indicators, two subject vest, additional ground electrode, event switches and cables etc.
- Dependable Motion Lab Systems Support - Two Year Warranty, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (USA), and always our great customer support